My name is Carol Harris. I am a second grade teacher at Clark Elementary in Selma, AL. I am attending UWA to get a Master's Degree in Library Media. I love teaching in the classroom, but feel so limited to what I can do. Hopefully by becoming a media specialist I can reach more students.
I enjoy using technology in the classroom, but where I teach we have very limited resources. I enjoy making powerpoint presentations and classroom review games for my students, but my most favorite thing to do with technology is to create movies using windows movie maker. I take pictures of field trips or activities in the classroom and make a movie for the students to enjoy. They love to see themselves on the big screen.
I have been married for 25 years and have three children, Cameron is 21, Caitlyn is 17, and Caleb is 13. We have three inside dogs and two outside dogs. We love to go camping, fishing, and just spending time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment